2021 is over - so in keeping with tradition, I wanted to take a look back at those articles from The Onlinification Hub that drew the most attention in 2021.
The most-read articles of 2021 - that were published in 2021
- Do content creators have anything to fear from GPT-3?
By Doug Bolton, December 2 2021
- Why sales doesn't use marketing content
By Anders Björklund, April 22 2021
- The best B2B marketing automation platforms
By Stellan Björnesjö, May 4 2021
- Ghostwriting: Why and how you should ghostwrite your knowledge content
By Alexander Evjenth, February 2 2021
- The best time to post on LinkedIn
By Anders Björklund, February 11 2021
Those were the top performers of last year - but as you can see below, none of the overall most-read articles from 2021 were actually published last year. This proves that if you produce a high-quality, relevant piece of evergreen content, it can keep delivering results year after year.
The overall most-read articles of 2021
- Amazon's vision statement
By Anders Björklund, June 5 2014
- What is online vs. digital?
By Anders Björklund, June 8 2017
- Free social media calendar template
By Niyat Ghebremichael, December 12 2019
- What is the difference between a blog, vlog and slog?
By Anders Björklund, February 26 2019
- What is the internet of things and why is it important?
By Ingrid Wallgren, April 28 2016
Thanks to everyone who read, shared, commented and subscribed in 2021 - here's to another year of content! If you want to stay updated this year with the latest from Zooma, you can subscribe to The Onlinification Hub below.