The other week I had lunch with one of Zooma’s friends, and she asked me to create the ten commandments of online and digital. She needed it for an internal workshop on their sales and marketing. Below, you’ll find the ten most common advice regarding obtaining an online and digital mindset, including a PDF that you can download and keep as a constant reminder.
Are you on the run or have limited time to read this post?
No worries, listen to the recorded slog!
The ten commandments of online and digital:
- You shall always presume that online and digital are the most critical focus for you and your company.
- You shall only conceive of, produce and offer products and solutions based on looking from the outside—from their perspective.
- You shall be genuinely interested in how it is to be them and understand their expectations, habits, behaviour and needs.
- You shall realise that peoples’ expectations and behaviour have changed and already affects your company.
- You shall treat them exactly like they want to be treated.
- You shall provide effortless simplicity to them.
- You shall always be personal and relevant.
- You shall provide unrestricted accessibility.
- You shall be present and active as an individual and company.
- You shall make sure that online and digital becomes a natural way of working for you and your company.
Feel free to download the PDF with the ‘The ten commandments of online and digital.
The article was updated on June 2, 2022